Beginning August 1st, we are switching over to our web parent dashboard system.
New Family Registration:
- The link on the bottom is to our parent dashboard. Begin by creating a new account and fill out all the sections. The state requires a good deal of paperwork, so give yourself at least 30 minutes to complete the process (and it only needs to be done once in a lifetime!) Give us a call if you need any help or have feedback on the new system (614-793-8077).
- Once you have completed the paper work, send in your first months payment, plus the registration fee to: 5970 Venture Drive, Dublin Ohio 43017. Please put your child's name and school on the “Note” line on your check. Your registration check will cover all of August and September’s tuition.
- Jodie will give you a call when we receive the check to let you know your child is registered. Please know many buildings are full and carry a waitlist.
- Once you have registered, you can do the following in the parent dashboard:
- Adding or deleting adult pick-ups
- Update information
- View tuition dues
- Printable tax statements and monthly receipts.
- Make requests to the office for changing or dropping enrollment
- Send a note to your school site or office
Current Family Registration Instructions (for students who already have an account in our system)